- The Rechargeable Owl is designed using the latest air-conduction sound amplification technology
- It's lightweight
- Completely rechargeable
- Offers behind-the-ear comfort
- Virtually undetectable piping to the ear
- 3 different soft tip ear pieces for comfort and superb sound enhancement and amplification
- Easy settings eliminate dexterity issues
- An advantage that the Owl has over many other models on the market today - it utilizes a dual-charger, giving you the choice of either charging up the aid by a 1.5V AAA battery or directly from the AC wall outlet
- By wearing the Owl Rechargeable behind-the-ear hearing aid you can dramatically improve the awareness of your surroundings for greater independence and security, definitely great for listening to soft music on radio, watching TV with volume on low to avoid disturbing others at home.
- There is a continuous variable sound volume controller
- Best of all the Owl works in either ear
- There are three different sizes of latex ear-tips for a snug fit, which translates to clearer and more precise sound amplification.
The Owl rechargeable comes with everything that you will need. Each charge lasts approximately 14 continuous
hours and when it's time to recharge you have the option of either using a AA battery or plugging the Owl
into the wall. The rechargeable Owl is lightweight, has easy to adjust volume settings, an audio cable that rotates
180 degrees, and most importantly - No batteries needed. The Owl Rechargeable uses a nickel-metal
hydride (NiMH) battery for superior performance.